Current employment opportunities
SEO Strategist and Digital Analytics Specialist
3-4 years' industry experience
Employment type: Permanent full-time role - Immediate start
We are looking for an experience SEO Strategist & Digital Analytics Specialist with 3-4 years' industry experience. We want someone who can analyse web analytics including social and review web marketing strategies to identify failings or formulate new approaches – then go to client meetings to articulate and present those concepts. This is a more strategic role rather than a technical one. While direct experience implementing the fundamentals and across a range of CMSes (Drupal through to Sitecore) is important it is not core to the role itself. People at ICEMEDIA are not micro-managed and have the ability to prioritise their own tasks and are expected to manage their workloads – we won't be asking for overtime from you but we do expect you to have a sense of how long it takes you to complete a task so that we can plan around you.
- Mid-size company with big backing
- Talented and dynamic team
- Room to grow role
- Major clients
- Target existing client base, review their websites and look for opportunities to grow their business
- Ability to articulate and educate clients on content writing
- Input into ICEMEDIA tender responses
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer video briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Regularly meeting with our clients, reviewing and translating marketing plans into a series of research & implementation tasks
- Working with our client to establish KPIs, then guiding our monitoring and reporting on those over time
- Evaluating analytics data to suggest new approaches, changes or techniques to improve SEO performance
- SEO guidance and oversight across projects within ICEMEDIA
- Keyword research and analysis
- Writing content with correct keyword use
You should have:
- Integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Thorough understanding of SEO principles (keyword research/planning and optimisation, keyword recommendations, content schedules, search engine particulars).
- Strong experience with analytics packages, other SEO tools (google analytics, webmaster tools/search console, other)
- Experience and understanding with SEM techniques, e.g. display ads, pay-per-click marketing, AdWords, etc.
- Understanding of marketing schedules, planning, both digital and non-digital.
- Ability to guide strategically our SEO/SEM response to our clients' marketing efforts.
- Experience writing copy for keyword performance
- Ability to prioritise tasks and strategic planning
- At least 3 years' experience as a Digital/Web analyst
ICEMEDIA is an equal opportunity employer and is a subsidiary of Dialog Information Technology.
Does this sound like you? Then you may just be the person we are looking for.
How to apply
If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: No recruitment agency responses please.
At the moment we don't have any specific job openings. However we're always on the look out for talented personalities. If you have a passion for the web, programming, design, or project management we're interested in hearing from you. Head over to our contact page and drop us a line.