- Permanent, full time role, immediate start
- Major client
- Australian citizenship with Baseline Clearance is a mandatory requirement
ICEMEDIA, Australia's premier digital services agency, designs and develops digital solutions for leading Government and corporate organisations. Our business is growing fast. To support continued future growth, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Business Analyst to join our team in Canberra.
The successful candidate will be vital in the delivery of a combination of project and operational activities. The person we are after will be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate with various departments across the client’s business to formulate system requirements, develop system plans and documentation, review and evaluate existing systems, and recommend design and system changes to meet business needs.
About the role
You will be working in a small team embedded in a national government department. You will be working with multiple clients, gathering requirements, creating specifications from requirements gathered (including wireframes). Good communication skills are required, both written and verbal as you will need to document and present your findings. You will also be working with a remote development team (Brisbane) during the implementation of specifications. The position will also require you to take part in client workshops and testing. There will be occasional travel to Brisbane.
- Manage business stakeholders and develop strong relationships
- Analyse problems, identify priorities, and provide sound solutions and feedback
- Review incoming enhancements in regard to their feasibility, estimated work content and urgency. Analyse, design, specify, implement and monitor the necessary tasks to provide outcomes
- Delivery of high standard business requirements including keeping documentation current
- Provide support and work closely with application developers to get an outcome that fully meets the customer’s needs
- Integration Testing planning and execution
- Undertake project work as required by business owners and IT management
To be successful you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in IT (highly desirable)
- Some knowledge of and experience with automated testing software
- High order written and verbal communication skills
- A team focused and driven personality
- Persistence and determination to get the right outcome
- Strong customer focus, service ethic and commitment to excellence
- Demonstrated high-level problem-solving skills and a sense of urgency when investigating incidents and problems; and
- The desire to think, innovate and work beyond the role
To apply for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens with Baseline Clearance.
Does this sound like you? Then you may just be the person we are looking for.
Interested? Apply today!