- Full time
- Permanent role
ICEMEDIA is a leading Australian digital services agency, specialising in research, design, and development of web and mobile applications and enterprise software. From strategy to creative to technical development we provide services for major Australian companies and government organisations at all levels.
About the role
ICEMEDIA is seeking an intermediate to mid-level .NET Software Developer with up to 3 years' experience, ideally in an agency or corporate environment.
You will be responsible for writing high quality code independently or as part of a team. As a part of this role, you will need to understand and implement requirements and problem solve.
You may be involved in developing large applications, websites, intranets or mobile apps.
In the day to day environment, you will be working with a project manager, software engineers, front-end developers, user experience designers and testers. You may need to speak directly with clients so communication skills are important.
At ICEMEDIA we highly value a positive attitude. You don't need to be an expert in everything, but you will need a willingness to learn new technologies as needed.
The successful applicant will have the following skills in and experience with:
- .NET (C#)
- REST / Web API
- Entity Framework and LINQ
Experience with the following points will be an advantage:
- Angular Material
- XML / XSLT / JSON
The benefits of working with ICEMEDIA
- We offer permanent roles and a stable work environment
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- We value opinions – if you have a better way of doing something, we're happy to try it
- We offer flexible work hours and a good work life balance
- We work on major & varied projects – Integrated systems, Websites, Mobile apps, Intranets
- You will gain exposure to various technologies
- You can let us know your areas of interest and we will try to match you to those projects
- A great co-working team of supportive, creative and intelligent individuals ready and willing to help each other out
- The team is professional but the work environment is casual, allowing for good communication and collaboration
To apply for this role applicants will need to be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. Having a current Baseline Security Clearance will be highly advantageous for your application.
Interested? Apply today!