ICEMEDIA is seeking a mid to senior level .NET Software Engineer (Programmer) with 5+ years’ experience, ideally in an agency or corporate environment.
You will be responsible for writing high quality code independently or as part of a team. As a part of this role, you will need to understand and implement requirements and problem solve, including actioning and improving release processes for a large application.
You may be also be involved in developing websites, intranets or mobile apps.
In the day to day environment, you will be working with a project manager, software engineers, front-end developers, user experience designers and testers. You may need to speak directly with clients so communication skills are important.
At ICEMEDIA we highly value a positive attitude. You don’t need to be an expert in everything, but you will need a willingness to learn new technologies as needed.
The successful applicant will have the following skills in and experience with:
- Release engineering
- Entity Framework 6
- ASP.NET – MVC3+ and WebForms,
Experience with the following points will be an advantage:
- Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, SharePoint, Sitefinity
- iOS, Android
The benefits of working with ICEMEDIA
- We offer permanent roles and a stable work environment
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- We value opinions – if you have a better way of doing something, we’re happy to try it
- We offer flexible work hours and a good work life balance
- We work on major & varied projects – Integrated systems, websites, mobile apps, Intranets
- You will gain exposure to various technologies
- You can let us know your areas of interest and we will try to match you to those projects
- A great co-working team of supportive, creative and intelligent individuals ready and willing to help each other out
- The team is professional but the work environment is casual, allowing for good communication and collaboration
ICEMEDIA is an equal opportunity employer and is a subsidiary of Dialog Information Technology.
To apply for this role applicants will need to be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents.
Having a current Baseline Security Clearance is a mandatory requirement.
Interested? Apply today!